Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 197

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late to the party today. To be honest I forgot it was Wednesday! My husband worked on Sunday, and my Monday knitting group didn't knit this week so I don't know if I'm coming or going. HA! I hope you had a great weekend. We did (despite my husband working). We spent a few hours at the San Diego Zoo, as we're lucky enough to be members and live minutes away from one of the best zoos in the world. We then hung out with a friend at our local bar/restaurant. It was awesome because they had Adventures in Babysitting playing, so I just happily sat and watched while knitting and eating/drinking. Can't beat that! Sunday I worked, since my husband did, and then we watched the hockey game. As a bunch of you know, my favorite hockey team (I'm a die hard fan) is the LA Kings. They won on Sunday to earn a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals. To state that I'm excited for game 1 today would be a huge understatement!

But you didn't come here to talk about hockey!





I'm sorry to say I don't have much that is exciting to share today. I finished my second Sockhead hat, and what did I do? I cast on another. Yes, this is my THIRD straight one. I'm loving the simple knitting and quick finish of this project. This time I'm using Candy Skein Savory fingering in colorway Oyster. I'm making this for my brother in law in Chicago. I figured it's never too early to start Christmas knitting, right? It will be November/December before we know it! I can't believe it's already June!

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great rest of your week. I PROMISE to have FO Friday up, as I'll hopefully get it scheduled today.

GO KINGS!



2 comments:

  1. I have totally been thinking about you since the Kings were in the finals! LETS GO KINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a hockey fan whose favorite team is the Penguins, but I like the Kings and have cheered for them throughout the playoffs, even against the Blackhawks. And I'll be cheering for them to win The Cup. Go Kings Go!

    ReplyDelete