Friday, March 21, 2014

FO Friday 173

Good morning everyone! Sorry this is late. I took the pictures yesterday and everything. I just got distracted and forgot to actually write the post!

It's been a hell of a week for me, not in a good way, so I'm happy to see it come to a close. I'm super excited about the April colorway that I will reveal soon, and am happily knitting with it, which has helped my mood. I can't wait to show you it.

As mentioned on Wednesday, I do have a FO to share. It's my Herbivore by Stephen West, knit out of Tosh Sock in colorway Spectrum.





I started this last May, and decided to pick it up and finish it. I'm so glad I did. It blocked beautifully and I adore the shape. I took it to the movies with me last weekend, as I was wearing a tank top. It was hot outside, but I knew that the movies would be super cold. I was so glad I did. It draped perfectly across my back and the "wings" of the shawl wrapped over my arms and kept me warm. The shawl hugs perfectly, and isn't a shape that falls off the shoulders all the time.

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you next week.

Share your FOs!


6 comments:

  1. Love the stitch detail. I love shawls that provide more drape than a triangle. Must look into this shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely. It's not a pattern I've seen before, and really suits that yarn. Just the ticket for staying put on your shoulders. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shawl!

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Some things are totally worth the effort of finishing :)

    ReplyDelete