Friday, October 4, 2013

FO Friday 157

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! The hockey season is NOW officially started for me, as my two favorite teams played their first games and won. WOO HOO! Nice start to a long season. :)

Nothing new finished for me today. I'm still marching forward on my sock. My goal is to finish one before the fiber festival next weekend. I'd love to have it for a sample, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

This weekend is a work weekend for me, but I do get to do one fun thing. One of my best friends, Elizabeth, invited my husband and I sailing with her husband. I can't wait. It should be awesome.

That's it for me today. I hope you all have a great weekend with beautiful weather!

Share your FOs!



5 comments:

  1. It's hard to be a hockey fan in Toronto :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sailing sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tami--have a great time sailing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've linked myself! I will not be able to finish something each friday but I will post my FO's on fridays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to love hockey! Did you see that the Flyers coach was fired?

    ReplyDelete